Formerly known as “Friday’s Plaza,” this Doraville, Georgia shopping center is located on Peachtree Industrial Boulevard at Tilly Mill Road just outside the I-285 Perimeter and has historically served the north metro Atlanta communities. This property suffered from significant vacancy challenges for many years. Kaufman Capital Partners purchased this property and assembled additional acreage with the goal of breathing new life into it.
In December 2020, we broke ground to replace two thirds of this retail center with a new development called Lumen Doraville. Approximately 35,000 square feet of the existing shopping center will remain. The new Lumen Doraville consists of two five-story buildings containing 320 Class A apartments and approximately 3,500 square feet of ground floor commercial space. A new landscaped main street boulevard with on-street parking will activate the development between the two new buildings and will connect Tilly Mill Road to the shopping center.
Leasing inquiries for Village at Tilly Mill Crossing can be directed to Garry Sobel.
- The Atlanta Business Chronicle covered the proposed redevelopment in April 2019.
- The Village at Tilly Mill Crossing development was covered in the Atlanta Journal-Constitution’s Metro section on July 7, 2019 and the demolition was then covered in December 2020.
- What Now Atlanta covered the demolition of the property in December 2020.
- The redevelopment was again covered in the Atlanta Business Chronicle in December 2020.
- The demolition event held in December 2020 was covered on local Atlanta TV stations WSB-TV, Fox 5 Atlanta and CBS46.